Twitter is one of the most popular and widely used social media platforms and most of us love to share images and videos with our friends and other Twitter users through the social media platform. If you are a person who uses Twitter on a daily basis, then you might have probably installed the Twitter app on your iPad.
If you have not yet downloaded the app, go to the App Store, type in Twitter in the search box, and then download and install the app on your tablet. The app allows you to stay connected with your Twitter friends at your fingertips. In addition to that, users can also upload image and videos without any difficulties.
Unfortunately, several people who own an iPad are not aware of the fact that they can upload videos and images to their personal Twitter account through the Twitter app. If you are in doubts too, then below are a few simple set of steps that will explain how to upload images and videos to Twitter from an iPad.
Uploading an Image through the Photos App
- Unlock your iPad and locate the Photos app on your device.
- Choose the image you want to upload.
- You will now be able to find a Share button right at the top of the screen. Tap on the button to bring up a menu with several sharing options
- You will now need to tap on the Twitter button from the sharing options. Once you tap on Twitter, you can find a pop-up window that will allow you to add a comment to the image. After entering the comment, tap on Send to upload the image to your Twitter account.
Uploading a Photo or Video through the Twitter App
- Download and install the Twitter app on your tablet and then grant permission for the app to access the Photos on your iPad.
- Compose a new tweet by taping the box with a feathered pen on your Twitter app.
- Now tap on the Camera button to open a window with all the albums in your tablet and then navigate to the image or video that you wish to upload.
- Tap on the video or image that you want to share, wait for it to get uploaded, and then finally tap on the Send