There are approximately 1.5 million iOS apps on the App Store and most of them are available to both iPad and iPhone users. However, there are a few apps that are designed only for iPhone users, which is mainly because the app designers and developers wish to keep the expenses down or they are in the testing stages.
Several Apple tablet users who have purchased plenty of applications for their iPhone often wonder whether they would be able to use these apps on an iPad. It is true that some of the iOS applications available on the Apple Store of your tablet are only for iPhone users. However, this does not mean that you will not be able to download and install these apps on an iPad.
Unfortunately, several iPad users have no clue on how to download iPhone only apps to an iPad. As a result, they continue to wait until the app designers make the app available to iPad users too. However, you don’t need to wait because of any reasons, below are a few set of steps that will help you to download iPhone only apps to your iPad.
- Turn on your tablet and head straight to the App Store.
- You will now need to search for the iPhone only app that you wish to download to your tablet.
- Once you have done that, tap on the Filters button right next to the search box.
- Locate Supports from the search Filters, and then select iPhone Only under the Selection
- The iPhone only app that you have searching in the second step will now automatically get displayed on the App Store of your device.
- If you have already located the app, tap on the Buy, Download, or Get button for downloading the app to your iPad.
You can download as many as iPhone applications to your iPad by following the same set of steps. Once you have downloaded the applications, go to the home screen of your iPad to see the recently downloaded apps. However, if you are unable to see the download apps on the home screen or in the apps drawer of your iPad, it is best to get in touch with an iPad support staff for further assistance.